SUBSTITUTE TEACHER POLICY
- Contact your supervisor as soon as you know that you will need a substitute to cover your class or classes
- Provide classroom sign in sheets and rosters for the substitute or a plan for them to use alternative forms
- Verify that the substitute has worked the agreed upon hours
- Ensure that the substitute completes a timesheet, and is paid for the hours worked
- Contact all substitutes on an annual basis to determine their interest in continuing employment with the agency. (The Casual Employment Form may be used for this purpose).