RURAL AIDS SERVICES PROGRAM (RASP)
Rural AIDS Services Program provides case management for HIV positive individuals in Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Fayette, Hays, Lee, Llano, and Williamson counties. Case Management also includes transportation to medical and dental appointments, financial assistance for housing, utilities, food, prescriptions, physician visits, and radiology services.
The Rural AIDS Services Program (RASP) creates a positive social impact through case management services by developing a partnership between the client and case manager to work together to maintain client independence and increase access to HIV medical care.
Case Management Services
- Needs assessment and linkage with medical and social providers.
- Linkage with the Texas HIV Medication Program.
- Transportation to medical and dental appointments for clients lacking transportation or too ill to drive.
- Financial assistance for prescriptions, radiology services, specialty physician services, and mental health counseling.
- Emergency food vouchers for low-income clients.
- Limited financial assistance for rent, utilities, and mortgage payments.
ALL SERVICES ARE CONFIDENTIAL
Eligibility All persons who have tested HIV+ and reside in service areas are eligible for case management regardless of income.
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1 p.m.- 5 p.m. Monday- Thursday
Counties Served Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Fayette, Hays, Lee, Llano, and Williamson
For more information about RASP or for information on how to volunteer or donate to these fundraisers, please contact:
Coordinator of HIV Services
101 Uhland Rd, Suite 107
PO Box 748
San Marcos, TX 78667
(512) 392-1161 Ext. 329