APPLY FOR HEADSTART
We will assist you with your Head Start and Early Head Start applications.
Please bring these things with you:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records most up to date
- Medicaid, CHIP or Insurance Card
- All Family’s income verification for the past year 2016 or past 12 month period (Eligibility based on age, income & working and/or school). See Head Start Definition of Income
Bring all the income documents that you have from last year from the list below:
- Most recent Income Tax Form (1040)
- TANF (AFDC) check or letter current
- Most recent W-2 Forms, Employer Statement or Pay Stubs from all jobs
- Supplement Security Income (SSI) check or letter, Social Security, Unemployment benefits, Disability Benefits
- Financial Aid Award letter
- Child support, Military pay and allowances
Employer Verification forms available if needed.
Foster and Kinship Parents: Bring your placement letter.
For additional questions please email: